ZEEZICHT VERHUUR EGMOND
General Rental Conditions
for your information!
Confirmation of your booking
A booking request can be made by telephone or via the internet. Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond will then send a booking confirmation containing information about the down payment and final payment. Once the deposit has been paid, the booking is confirmed and the tenant is bound by the agreement (hereinafter referred to as: the booking).
The rent as published in the booking confirmation consists of:
• Gross rental amount;
• Cleaning costs (once per booking);
• Tourist tax (per person, per night);
• Additional charges (eg bed linen, bath towels, kitchen linen set).
The payment terms are as follows:
• Down payment 40% of the total rent: to be paid within a week when booking;
• Remaining payment 60% of the total rent: to be paid no later than 1 month before the arrival date.
If the booking is made within 30 days before the day of arrival, the entire rent must be paid immediately.
For both the down payment and the remaining amount, if the tenant has not paid on time, Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond sends the tenant a free payment reminder, in which the tenant is given a period of three calendar days to still make the payment. If payment is still not forthcoming, the tenant is in default and the landlord has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
If the landlord is not in possession of the total amount due on the day of arrival, he / she is entitled to deny the tenant access to the holiday accommodation, without prejudice to the landlord's right to full payment of the agreed price.
Arrival and departure time
The arrival and departure times are stated in the confirmation. Any deviations from times are discussed in consultation with the tenant and confirmed by email or telephone. If special circumstances arise on the day of arrival (eg an unexpected malfunction), Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond reserves the right to move the arrival time. The tenant will be informed of this as soon as possible and preferably by telephone on the telephone number provided to Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond.
The deposit is € 150,- and serves to guarantee damage and/or costs;
The deposit must be paid in advance;
If the accommodation is left tidy and damage-free on the day of departure, the tenant will receive the deposit back to his bank account within 1 week after departure.
Cancellation / modification by the tenant
Any cancellations of, or changes to, the agreement can only take place at the request of the tenant himself and in consultation with Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond. Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond has the right to refuse a change and / or to make a calculation of more / less costs.
We recommend that you insure yourself against cancellation. You can take out cancellation insurance with your travel insurance policy.
Cancellation must be communicated to Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond by email. After receiving the cancellation, Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond will send a cancellation confirmation to you.
In case of cancellation, the tenant pays €25,- administration costs and a fee to the landlord. This amounts to:
• in case of cancellation more than three months before the start of the rental period, 15% of the gross rental amount;
• In case of cancellation within three to two months before the start of the rental period, 50% of the gross rental amount;
• In case of cancellation within two to one month before the start of the rental period, 75% of the gross rental amount;
• If canceled within one month before the start of the rental period, 90% of the gross rental amount;
• In case of cancellation on the day of arrival, 100% of the gross rental amount;
• In case of cancellation during the stay, the complete travel sum including all surcharges.
Cleaning, tourist tax and other fees are not payable in case of cancellation unless canceled during the stay.
The fee will be refunded proportionally, after deduction of administration costs, if the place is reserved by a third party on the recommendation of the tenant and with the written consent of the landlord for the same period or part thereof.
Use by third parties
Use of the holiday accommodation by third parties is only permitted if the landlord has given written permission for this.
Premature departure of the tenant
The tenant owes the full price for the agreed rental period.
Cancellation of the booking by Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond
Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond can cancel the booking without consequences. Cancellation by correction of errors in the calculation of the travel expenses or other errors is permitted. This must be done as soon as possible, but within 1 week after confirmation of the acceptance, stating the reason. In that case, the tenant is entitled to a refund of any money paid.
Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond can cancel the booking with immediate effect due to unforeseen circumstances if circumstances arise whereby the rented holiday accommodation is not available. These circumstances may include: sale of the accommodation, uninhabitability of the accommodation, unforeseen termination of the rental by the owner of the accommodation.
If Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond cannot supply the accommodation due to circumstances that cannot be attributed to him, Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond is entitled to cancel the booking. In that case the tenant will get his rent back but is not entitled to any compensation of costs or damage. In such a case, the owner will endeavor to offer the tenant the best possible alternative for the same or a different period. The owner can be represented here by Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond when executing the rights and obligations.
Cancellation of the booking by Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond if the tenant renounces
Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond is entitled to immediately dissolve the booking in writing or by email and to demand immediate evacuation of the accommodation, if the tenant seriously neglects his duty of care for the accommodation, if he or more or other persons and/or animals accommodated in the accommodation than allowed under the agreement, or if he causes damage to the accommodation, if he causes nuisance, or otherwise fails to fulfill his obligations as a good tenant. In such cases, the guest is not entitled to a refund of (part of) the rent, and the tenant is obliged to compensate the damage suffered by the landlord as a result of the tenant's acts or omissions. The owner can be represented here in the implementation of the rights and obligations by Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond.
Liability / complaints / damage
1. The tenant is fully liable for all loss and / or damage that occurs during the rental period of the accommodation to the accommodation, the inventory and all matters that belong to rented accommodation as a result of the stay, insofar as it concerns damage to the tenant. , the co-tenant (s) and / or third party (ies) can be attributed. We therefore recommend that you carefully inspect the accommodation and the inventory on arrival for defects or shortcomings. If you find damage or defects, please report this to us immediately.
2. Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond and the homeowner accept no liability for the consequences of accidents, loss, theft or damage of or to things or persons of any kind during or as a result of the stay in the accommodation. We accept no responsibility for any. (noise) nuisance from adjacent accommodations, construction, renovation work, etc. We do not accept any liability in the event of the failure or deactivation of technical equipment, utilities and / or the partial functioning of the internet.
3. If you have a complaint about the holiday accommodation, we ask you to notify us immediately. You can call between 9 am and 5 pm. Zeezicht Verhuur Egmond will take your complaint seriously and will try to resolve it satisfactorily.
Dutch law applies to all disputes related to the agreement. Only a Dutch court has jurisdiction to hear these disputes.